Back to Our Focused Sectors & Areas
Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices
In the pharmaceutical and medical device logistics, not only optimal storage facilities, but also assuring safety and quality, and control operations while satisfying regulatory and statutory requirements and acquiring necessary certifications and licenses are essential. We meet the rigid audit standards of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, and acquire certifications and licenses related to pharmaceuticals and medical devices at the exceptional level among the Japanese logistics companies. This commitment enables us to provide peripheral services, not only limited to storage.
- We have facilities dedicated to store drugs and medical devices at four temperature zones, with a seismic isolation structure and the measures for business continuity planning (BCP).
- We have logistics bases in the Kanto, Chubu, Kansai and Chugoku areas so as to be able to separate business functions between East and West Japan.
- Our systems are fully compliant with the regulations: our operations are based on the GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and QMS (Quality Management System) Ministerial Ordinances and audited by the PMDA (Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Agency). Our supervising pharmacists and responsible technicians are working full time.
- With the Pharmaceutical Manufacturer License and the Pharmaceutical Wholesaler License, we can handle the entire process in the warehouses from distribution processing, temporary storage to delivery.
- We implement delivery tracking using a dedicated information system.