Back to Our Focused Sectors & Areas
We take utmost care to assure food quality: in addition to the storage at four temperature zones depending on the type and material of food products, the loading route is separated from the unloading route based on cargo features. We also take appropriate measures for personnel allocation and management as well as their qualifications for quality management.
- Our storage facilities can cope with four temperature zones: freezing, reregistration, constant temperature and normal temperature.
- We have a wealth of experience in storage of various saccharides, such as xylitol, maltitol, fructose, sugar and lactose.
- We have a long history of handling liquors at our logistics centers all over Japan.
- Cybersims (web inventory inquiry system) enables our clients to check their nationwide inventory status online.
- We can provide various incidental operations: visual inspections, labeling, re-labeling, gift wrapping of products as well as management of associated point-of-purchase (POP) items.
- We can provide a shipping service for e-commerce operators (e.g. picking and boxing in single units, preparing delivery notices and invoices).